Did you mean: 

my stat meter will not open in windows 10 can anyone help

my stat meter will not open in windows 10 can anyone help

status meter will not open anymore in windows 10
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: my stat meter will not open in windows 10 can anyone help

Try this: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/status-meter-not-working?topic-reply-list%5Bsetti...

Only delete entries that have "HughesNet Status Meter" in them though.

Hi adjinv,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Please try sgoshe's suggestion and let us know if that helps. If not, go ahead and try uninstalling, then re-installing the Status Meter. You can download it from here: supportcenter.myhughesnet.com

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Try clicking on your status meter, look at the bottom of your screen, next to the task bar, you should see a green circle, click on it and your status bar should open! Good luck! :-)

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you, so I hope the suggestions here helped. We're closing this thread so if you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->