my wifi and home voice keep disconnecting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shawnbos
Freshman

my wifi and home voice keep disconnecting

it started two days ago no change in weather or anything and ill be in the middle of a phone call or using the wifi and it will will say i cant connect to gateway and its not registered  or it will say you have limited connectivity to gateway

5 REPLIES 5
Amanda

Hi Shawnbos,

Welcome to our community and thank you for reaching out to us. I've located your account and will run a diagnostic triage to see if I can find any immediate issues. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Amanda

ok what did you find out this is getting really old having these problems i have nothing but problems i don't know if its my equipment or what because my neighbor has had his hughsnet for over a year without any problems. i think last time you fixed it you reset something.and as for my voice phone when i ordered it i was told it would work that's why i switched to your serves and now it keeps disconnecting in the middle of a call.

hi im still waiting for a answer

Hi Shawnbos

My apologies for the delay. There does seem to be some connection loss on the transmit side of your internet signal, but outside of that I don't see any alignment issues and the recent call history appears to have good ratings (meaning the calls are not being dropped on your side). Are your calls disconnecting to a particular number or to anyone you call, and does it happen at a specific time into the call, like a few minutes, or is it random? Are you using a wired or wireless handset for the Voice service?

Where are you seeing "cant connect to gateway" and "not registered"? I see that the android phone connected to the wi-fi is receiving a low signal, so do you lose connection to wi-fi in a certain part of your home or does the same thing happen when you are close to the HughesNet modem?

Thank you,

Amanda

Hi shawnbos,

It's been a while since we've heard from you, so this thread will be closed. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks,

Amanda