cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myhughesnet usage link

Highlighted
New Poster

myhughesnet usage link

Anyone else having an issue with the usage link on myhughesnet page? All I am getting is the neverending blue circle.

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: myhughesnet usage link

@dunahue 

For the sake of clarity, are you referring to "My Usage" (pic 1) on the upper right of the page, or "Usage" under the "My Account" header (pic 2)?  

Screenshot (110).png

Screenshot (111).png

Are you able to see your data levels using other methods, such as the System Control Center (you may need to click "Home" on the left), the HughesNet Mobile App or the HughesNet Usage Meter?

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
New Poster

Neither pic 1 or pic 2 work. I can access using system control center but also like to use the myhughesnet link at times.

Highlighted
New Poster

Screenshot 2020-09-29 205354.jpg

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@dunahue 

Though I don't know for sure if it will help, you can try power cycling your HughesNet modem.  To do so...

1.  Shut down your device (PC, tablet, phone, etc.)

2.  Unplug the HughesNet modem.

3.  After waiting for at least 60 seconds, plug the modem back in.

4.  After waiting for at least five minutes, which will give the modem time to be fully back up and ready, start your device and try again.

By turning off the device it will also help to clear any DNS issues.  

If this doesn't help, a HughesNet rep will need to.  They're on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST, and they usually respond within a working day.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
New Poster

been there done that. was mainly curious if it was a hughes issue or my issue lol

Highlighted
Associate Professor

If you're running an ad/script blocker, try turning it off.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
New Poster

No ad blocker. I have cleared cache, cookies, history, temp. Restarted PC. Recycled power on modem. Tried different browsers. Still not working. Suggestions?

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

I just tried and it's working for me.   Have you tried loading it up in the early morning (in case the issue is related to beam and/or internet congestion), and have you tried loading it in incognito mode/private browsing mode?

dunahue wrote:

Anyone else having an issue with the usage link on myhughesnet page? All I am getting is the neverending blue circle.

Highlighted
New Poster

Have tried all hours of the day. Just tried private browser with same results.