myhughesnet usage link

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dunahue
Sophomore

myhughesnet usage link

Anyone else having an issue with the usage link on myhughesnet page? All I am getting is the neverending blue circle.

11 REPLIES 11
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@dunahue 

For the sake of clarity, are you referring to "My Usage" (pic 1) on the upper right of the page, or "Usage" under the "My Account" header (pic 2)?  

Screenshot (110).png

Screenshot (111).png

Are you able to see your data levels using other methods, such as the System Control Center (you may need to click "Home" on the left), the HughesNet Mobile App or the HughesNet Usage Meter?

Neither pic 1 or pic 2 work. I can access using system control center but also like to use the myhughesnet link at times.

GabeU

@dunahue 

Though I don't know for sure if it will help, you can try power cycling your HughesNet modem.  To do so...

1.  Shut down your device (PC, tablet, phone, etc.)

2.  Unplug the HughesNet modem.

3.  After waiting for at least 60 seconds, plug the modem back in.

4.  After waiting for at least five minutes, which will give the modem time to be fully back up and ready, start your device and try again.

By turning off the device it will also help to clear any DNS issues.  

If this doesn't help, a HughesNet rep will need to.  They're on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST, and they usually respond within a working day.

been there done that. was mainly curious if it was a hughes issue or my issue lol

If you're running an ad/script blocker, try turning it off.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

No ad blocker. I have cleared cache, cookies, history, temp. Restarted PC. Recycled power on modem. Tried different browsers. Still not working. Suggestions?

Screenshot 2020-09-29 205354.jpg

maratsade

I just tried and it's working for me.   Have you tried loading it up in the early morning (in case the issue is related to beam and/or internet congestion), and have you tried loading it in incognito mode/private browsing mode?

dunahue wrote:

Anyone else having an issue with the usage link on myhughesnet page? All I am getting is the neverending blue circle.

Have tried all hours of the day. Just tried private browser with same results.

maratsade

Phooey. I think the HN mods may need to cut in and dig into your account to see what's going on.  Hang in there. 

dunahue wrote:

Have tried all hours of the day. Just tried private browser with same results.

@dunahue,

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the community. There are no known issues that have been recently reported matching your own. Please private message me the phone number associated with your account and I will begin researching your account. In the meantime, since you have tried all other suggestions, have you tried accessing your usage on a different device? 

-Damian