cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need competent kind help please

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Re: need competent kind help please

Your comment is irrelevant and does not turn HN into a charity.

Have it your way. Maybe I don't speak ENGLISH well enough.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Only you can determine that. 

@Reggie wrote:

Maybe I don't speak ENGLISH well enough.

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

You never understand anything I post. All you do is disagree with ever post I  make.

I'm done with you.

Have a good day.

maratsade

OK, Reg,

MarkJFine
Associate Professor

Ok you two... don't make me come up there...

j/k

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Mnash
Freshman

These comments are ridiculously rude. How about spending some of that energy serving your freaking customers

GabeU

@Mnash wrote:

These comments are ridiculously rude. How about spending some of that energy serving your freaking customers

This is a peer to peer support community.  All who have replied in this thread are HughesNet subscribers, not employees.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Maybe one of the Mods could explain how to get the radio off the dish. The problem I see getting someone on the roof.

If you are unable to do the job do you know a handyman? A handyman might be cheaper than an installer from Hughesnet.

Reggie

maratsade

I'd totally get a handyman if the dish were on my roof.  Isn't there a document somewhere on how to remove the radio? (Edit: this document could be provided to whoever would actually remove the radio).  Edit, again: here it is:  http://customer.kb.hughesnet.com/Documents/1041328-0001_a.pdf

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

I can't type that fast. That is the link I was going to post.