cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new customer, unhappy want to cancel, but they say i am stuck in contract.. help?!?

Re: new customer, unhappy want to cancel, but they say i am stuck in contract.. help?!?

so, you are saying that you did not listen to the recording itself?

Re: new customer, unhappy want to cancel, but they say i am stuck in contract.. help?!?

all i want is out. without it costing me $400 because I dont have it.. You guys are so full of it i swear. the story changes with every person I talk to on the phone. 

When I ask someone a question, and they say yes. But there is a hidden no in the yes. Then it is lying. We can quibble about this all day, but facts are facts.

I have no other option, but I would still love to cancel. I was just told today that it's $400 to cancel. I am definitely considering it, but my complaint filed with the FCC and requests to hear back from supervisors will be followed through before I blindly give this company another penny. 
Alum

Hi gpreine,

There are calls that we can listen to ourselves depending on the sales channel you went through. In this instance and in many other instances we have to request that they be reviewed by the Sales manager of that particular channel. Depending on what they find those agents are then coached. In any circumstance where we find our agent is at fault we gladly make considerations. What I can do is help you get the best out of your service. If you would still like to cancel you can, but the fees are valid. All of this and more is explained to you during the terms and conditions at the end of the sales call. 

- Chris
Alum

To Jezra,

There are rules that we have to follow too. I "do not" make them.

- Chris

So based on your previous statement, anything you have told me is heresay and would not stand up in a court of law any way. Like I told the last rep I talked to , I am filing a complaint with the FCC. I kinda get the feeling you guys are used to that though. Hughes Net Motto is probably "Hey, another sucker signed up! keep them happy for a month and then they can file all the complaints they want!!! "

So based on your previous statement, anything you have told me is heresay and would not stand up in a court of law any way. Like I told the last rep I talked to , I am filing a complaint with the FCC. I kinda get the feeling you guys are used to that though. Hughes Net Motto is probably "Hey, another sucker signed up! keep them happy for a month and then they can file all the complaints they want!!! "
Associate Professor

Actually, it will stand up in court, because a court can order the other channel to provide information directly to the court, but, you also agreed to Arbitration.

I never listened to the t+c, because you dont have a choice but to accept them either way. you ever read googles t+c, or the t+c for the usage of your cell phone? Or windows for that matter...

Yeah... They still stated terms and conditions, and you still had to sign before the terminal would activate.  No signing would mean the terminal would be sitting there and would let you visit only one website, the terms and conditions website.

Oh, and just saying, that little statement you made right there means that you ignore your contractual obligations, and refuse to abide by them if you sign them and find something you don't like later on.  Did you realize every one of those companies you stated lists that you are bound by arbitration?  I bet not.

Did you know that even cnn.com has a TOS that you agree to by just entering their website, whether you have read it or not, and it's held up in court?

What you are wanting is a freebie, and your not getting it.
Associate Professor

Actually, it will stand up in court, because a court can order the other channel to provide information directly to the court, but, you also agreed to Arbitration.

I never listened to the t+c, because you dont have a choice but to accept them either way. you ever read googles t+c, or the t+c for the usage of your cell phone? Or windows for that matter...

Yeah... They still stated terms and conditions, and you still had to sign before the terminal would activate.  No signing would mean the terminal would be sitting there and would let you visit only one website, the terms and conditions website.

Oh, and just saying, that little statement you made right there means that you ignore your contractual obligations, and refuse to abide by them if you sign them and find something you don't like later on.  Did you realize every one of those companies you stated lists that you are bound by arbitration?  I bet not.

Did you know that even cnn.com has a TOS that you agree to by just entering their website, whether you have read it or not, and it's held up in court?

What you are wanting is a freebie, and your not getting it.
Associate Professor