new modem HT2000w

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DEBPOSTON
Junior

new modem HT2000w

I received the modem but I did not have success setting it up. I followed the instructions and went to the hughes net browser page and went to install but it never would setup the modem up. it stayed on the pointing page for over 4 hours. Right now I put my old modem back on. (it is still not working) Can you please help me with this problem.  Thank you so

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Happy to hear that you're back up and running! 

I've credited the account from 2/25

Thank you,

Jay

View solution in original post

Jay, thank you again.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57

I received a voice modem instead of the HT2000w.  I'm still without internet and using my mobile data which is costing me a small fortune. Please advise.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@DEBPOSTON 

The reps won't be back on until tomorrow.  They should reply about the modem situation then.  

Thank you so much. 

DEBOSTON, 

I will have a tech come out tomorrow to get you up and running.

Your Dispatch is currently scheduled for Thursday, Apr 2, 2020 between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM.

-Jay

Jay, I work 15 hours a day at our Tax Preperation office 6 days a week until April 15, 2020.  Can you make the appt for April 16 in the afternoon?  Thank you so much.

DEBPOSTON,

Is there anyone who may be able to meet the tech there or are you able to take a few hours to complete the repair? I do not want you to have to wait two weeks to get back up and running.

-Jay

sorry but no.  I sure wish there was someone.  But i will be there Saturday Afternoon at 4:00pm 

I have made the technician aware of your request. Please let us know once the service is back up and running. I'd like to credit your account for the days that you've been without service.

-Jay

A few days in February and all of March.  I will also package the modem and the voice device and send them back to HughesNet.  Im hoping that the repairman is the same one as always.. He may be able to come do the repair on Saturday afternoon.  He is a good man for Hughes Net.

Jay,  Do you know if the repairman will be coming out to my home on the Saturday?

DEBPOSTON,

The technician will reach out to you by phone to schedule the appointment as the requested date was not available. This doesn't necessarily mean they won't be able to come out at this time, but it was not available in the online scheduler.

-Jay

OK thanks so much

Jay, I haven't heard from a repairman yet for tomorrow afternoon appt.  If he does not show up can I please get you to make an appt to get on out there April 16th afternoon?  You have been very helpful so far and I do appreciate it so much.  Have a good weekend.

Jay,. The repairman did not show up or call me. Is there any way you can get an appointment set up for me on April 16th in the afternoon so that I may finally get my internet back up after about 6 weeks of being down. Thank you for any help that you can do for me.

DEBPOSTON,

I had made the technician aware of your concerns in the notes to schedule, but as I mentioned previously, the requested date was not available.

I can reschedule the appointment for a weekday between 7 AM and 5 PM, or I can leave it as it is and the tech will reach out to you to schedule the appointment.

-Jay

Jay, I called Hughesnet yesterday and they have a repairnan coming out on April 16th for me.  I want to thank you for all your help in this matter.

DEBPOSTON,

I'm happy to hear this! Please reach out to us after the repair has been completed so I can credit the account for the days you went without service.

-Jay

I sure will Jay and thanks again.

Jay, I just wanted you to know that I called HughesNet and they moved my appointment up for today between 12:00 and 3:00. I haven't gotten a phone call yet but I'm hoping they will be out here. I'll keep you posted. Thank you

Great! Let us know if you run into any issues.

-Jay

Jay,   I just wanted you to know that no one called or came out so I got on the chat with someone from HughesNet and she contacted the tech department and told me that someone will try and call me this afternoon.  My confirmation # for today was 128577744. I really don't know what else to do to get my internet up and running again.  You have any ideas for I can get an appointment as soon as possible ??? And just an update it is 9:30 p.m. and no one called or came out. I am so disappointed.  Now I have to drive into town to get on a computer that has internet to do my work. I'm so frustrated right now.