cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no internet

Carla1
New Poster

no internet

I keep losing internet, have checked all plugs and whatnot. The system light keeps going off on modem, went through this a few weeks ago and was told the problem was on your end when i called, same exact thing going on now.

3 REPLIES 3
Carla1
New Poster

Re: no internet

Really need someone to run a diagnostic on my equipment. oh and the modem is very hot!

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@Carla1, I'm tagging the mods for you -- they're the ones who can help with this.

@Amanda

@Liz

Liz

Hi Carla,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I see that after posting here, you've already called in and had your concerns addressed. Regarding the modem feeling hot, please ensure that it's got plenty of space around it, at least 6 inches of space. 

As suggested over the phone, if you lose connectivity again, try power cycling your modem. To do this, unplug the HughesNet modem's power cord from the brick for 30 seconds before replugging. If you are still having connectivity concerns, feel free to post back here in your thread. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!