cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

omg 3 week with download speeds of 250-800kbs on the pro plan and 20+hrs on phone!!!!!

Re: omg 3 week with download speeds of 250-800kbs on the pro plan and 20+hrs on phone!!!!!

Hello 3043749jerry, I am moving this post to address your concerns directly, Miles

Please reference the new conversation here: Post For 3043749jerry - improve down load speeds

Re: omg 3 week with download speeds of 250-800kbs on the pro plan and 20+hrs on phone!!!!!

Last number 48212208. Also lose full service

hello I am having the same issues and live chat will not work for me either can I get some assistance as well?

Yes... 1st call on 21st and a ton of calls after that.. been told I would be receiving call back note than once.. only called back once by a computer recording to call back if still having issues. Been told that it was being sent to teir 3-4 tons of time. But didn't get anything until someone finally sent me a new modem... when I called back saying that didn't solve anything they'd have someone call me back. The last supervisor I talked to was acting like he would help but after 3plus hours on the phone, my battery over heated. Tried calling back, but they wanted to start back to square one and wouldn't transfer me.

Hello John,

We have requested that the advanced technical support group call you back to resolve your service issue. I can see that credits have been applied to your account in May and June; we will make sure this gets resolved to your satisfaction. Looking at your site I think it would help if we sent a complimentary dispatch your site to check your outdoor equipment to realign your dish and check your radio. Meanwhile to help your modem's operation please reboot your modem by unplugging the modem from the wall or your power supply.

Please accept our apologies and let me know if you have any further questions while waiting for the call back or repair. After the repair we would also like to hear if your service has been restored fully.

Thank you again for writing,

Miles

Just got a call today to set up the time. Thank you, why couldn't the support line do something like this, because looking at all the complaints on here and at the BBB, customer service is the biggest complaint. BTW, the may credit was from the return of the first modem I sent back in February... it took multiple emails with tracking and multiple phone calls with tracking and I was still charged to non return fee and it took additional phonecalls to get the return fee removed. Speaking of which, I have a replacement here, should I keep it until the service review on the 19th?

Good afternoon John,

Thank you for explaining more about trying to get the modem return issue straightened out. Please accept our apologies, we work hard to respond to each complaint and to improve our customer service. We have applied an additional one month service to your account for your troubles resolving the credit issue. Please go ahead and return the replaced modem with the return box and label. I will be looking forward to hearing from you after the repair.

We appreciate you writing to us here, have a good afternoon,

Miles

Thank you for advising. I will contact ups for pick up