cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

openID is not set up

openID is not set up

my data usage no longer shows up, instead it says openID is not set up for this user. It was just working about half an hour ago. my laptop is plugged directly into the hughesnet modem through an ethernet cord. i already tried unplugging my moden and plugging it back in.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: openID is not set up

thanks. i'll try right now then see what happens.

didnt work. still shows openID not setup. maybe when my data gets refilled tomorrow it'll work.

did not work. rebooted pc, unplugged modem, cleared cookies, etc. my guess is it is something messed up on hughesnet's side.

Good morning Jake,

Thanks for posting. Our engineers were aware of this concern last night and have already worked to resolve the matter. Certainly by now you should not be seeing the OpenID error when trying to check your data usage in the Support Center. However, if the OpenID error persists, please let us know.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Jake,

I take it that the OpenID error is no longer a concern for you, so I'll close your thread. If you still have concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.