cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over priced and not enough data. Not receiving what I was promised.

Highlighted

Re: over priced and not enough data. Not receiving what I was promised.

Anything??
Highlighted

I am sorry if I am not being patient enough... But I was told I'd get a call back after a complaint I made earlier in the week... no call back. Been 2 days since you, Chris, said it'd be looked into. Cycle almost up, and I am not wanting to pay for next month service at all. I want out. Like now. Do not feel need to pay for etf
Highlighted
Alum

Hello Rogone,

I'm still waiting to hear back on the review. Sometimes it takes a bit more time depending on how many requests they have etc. I will let you know once I have more info.

Thanks,
Chris
Highlighted

Thank you. I do not want to have next month's payment withdrawn from my bank account. Due date coming up here soon. I was mislead, deceived and disappointed. Do not want to pay etf. Just want out.
Highlighted
Alum

Hello Roxanne,

Thanks for being patient. I just got your review back. Here are the results:

After reviewing the call, the agent does not correctly address streaming with the customer.  The customer states that they would be using the service for online classes, which did include streaming, and the agent did not read our disclosure which addresses how many hours the customer would expect to stream with the service, and what happens when the allowance was reached.  Although the agent does later explain how many hours they can expect with the Pro plan, which the customer purchases, they do mislead them as to what the slow down impacts.  This agent will be coached to properly address streaming and the data allowance moving forward.

Bases on the results you can certainly cancel with no fees. To do this you'll need to call us and reference my case number when cancelling. It is case #101567293. I've left instructions for our account team on how to proceed based on our findings. If you have anymore questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you,
Chris

Highlighted
Alum

Hi Roxanne,

When checking your account further, I see you've already cancelled today?  

- Chris
Highlighted

Thank you for your time, Chris. Yes, I missed a call from customer service this morning regarding an issue I had last week. However I did call back & this has been resolved.
Highlighted
Alum

Hi Roxanne,

Sounds good. If you need anything else feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
Highlighted
New Poster

Mee too.