phone service terrible

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chammer1212
New Poster

phone service terrible

why can't they fix this problem with the voice cutting out. they don't seem to know how to fix it from what i've read on all the other posts.

We need help people not a run around.

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Good morning chammer1212,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday, Sep 22, 2017 between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #106352465 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes and if your VOIP concerns persist so we can continue to troubleshoot.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Tech was here today and found a corrosion problem. thought it wound fix the problem but it didn't.Thinks we may need a new ATA box. Does that sound possible? If so can one be sent to us?

Thanks

Thanks for the update on the site visit, glad the tech found the corrosion, that should at least also improve your internet performance. 

Before we consider replacing the ATA, I'd like to gather some additional information:

Are you using a corded or cordless phone?

When did you first notice the audio cutting out?

Has this been happening since you first activated your HughesNet Voice service?

Is it your voice that's cutting out or the person's on the other end?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!