phone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Caboose
New Poster

phone

My voice phone rings once, then goes straight to voicemail.  I have voicemail set to 6 rings before going to voicemail. Call Forward is not activated and SIM ring not activated. I have had several people tell me this.  I do have calls that ring full length and able to answer.   Is this typical for this type or service or is this an issue that can be corrected?

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Caboose,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! That certainly sounds unusual. Good move checking the number of rings set in your HughesNet Voice settings. Does your phone base set have its own voicemail settings? If so, make sure its settings aren't superceding the HughesNet Voice setting.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning Caboose, 

Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope my suggestion from last week helped. If you still have other concerns, don't hesitate to start a new thread!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!