Hughesnet Community

pics of depletion test

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eglgrl27

pics of depletion test

Paid my bill and my data allowance was gone in 2 days when I didn't download anything at all.  Here are the screen shots showing nothing was used not even when I reconnected my devices to the internet.  I would like to know where my 5.76 gbs that are not showed as being used are.
3 REPLIES 3
Chris11
Alum

Hello eglgrl27,

Thanks for posting and welcome! I appreciate the screenshots, however they are not showing the whole picture. What day does your data reset? Do you have the status meter installed?

- Chris
eglgrl27

On the 16th. I don't know what the status meter is. The woman I talked to on the phone never once said anything about that. I have a page bookmarked on my computer that shows how much data I have left for the month that the guy that set up my service showed me.
Chris11
Alum

Hi eglgrl27,

If your data reset on the 16th you would need to check from that day on. The pictures you have are from the 18th and up. I suggest downloading our status meter. You can find it on our www.myhughesnet.com and before you even login. One of the boxes on the right will say status meter. It is a recommended tool from us that will show you a bigger picture throughout the week and month of your usage.

- Chris