cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with iPad messaging over Hughes.net, not other networks

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: problem with iPad messaging over Hughes.net, not other networks

update:  have passed multiple messages without failure.  Would love to know what they fixed!  kirk

Highlighted

Thank you for the confirmation, Kirk. 

wixon_kim, I'm also eager to hear if you can use iMessage again.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

Still not fixed.  Having same issues as reported.  Have reset everything including the IPAD. 

Highlighted

Liz, Mine is still not working.
Highlighted
Associate Professor

Highlighted

Liz.  I just tried to send iMessage, still won't deliver. I have tried everything you have suggested prior. Also sent emails and called tech support. I'm in northern California.
Highlighted
New Poster

The only way I can seem to get it temporarily working is to disconnect WiFi from my hughes.net and use my cell phone mobile hotspot.  Starts working immediately.  I can then connect WiFi back to hughes and it will work for a few hours at best then back to no sending or receiving IMessages using Hughes.net.  I am in South Carolina
Highlighted

Hi swhelms,

Thanks for posting and letting me know, this will help the engineers as you are the first in a different gateway to report this occurrence. I will let them know and I will post back once I have any news to share or additional instructions.

Thank you,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Thanks for letting me know, wixon_kim. I made one adjustment just now, can you please try again? It also wouldn't hurt to try restarting your device if it doesn't work the first time around.

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz

Highlighted

I made one change since your last post, actually. Can you please try again and let me know if there's any luck using iMessage now?

-Liz