cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Data Gobbler" Alert

Re: "Data Gobbler" Alert

Two totally separate issues, but in essence "Yes."

Noted. Thank you! If you're unable to access the community again (but are able to do so on a non-HughesNet connection), please e-mail us at communitysupport@hughes.com.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Highlighted

I just re-enabled NoScript again and it seems to be working now. Possibly it needed to have everything rebooted to work. I didn't do that when I installed it.

Oh good! Smiley Very Happy

-Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Not so fast Liz. When I hover over the icon for NoScript a dropdown appears that says "Mark myhughesnet.com as Untrusted." I don't know exactly what is going on.

I haven't used NoScript, but I've used ad blockers before, I'm guessing they work similarly. In that case, NoScript probably gives you the option to select whether to block scripts on a site or not. 

So if a site is marked as "Trusted" NoScript may allow scripts on that site to run. Again, I've never used NoScript, so I could be wrong. I'd suggest checking out the documentation on that extension to see if they better explain that feature for you.

-Liz
Honorary Alumnus

I'm thinking it is not related to noscript but more likely the on again off again problems some of us have have been having getting the community Web page to open.