"NO INTERNET CONNECTION" but modem status ok

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
offgridguy
New Poster

"NO INTERNET CONNECTION" but modem status ok

HT2000W modem - direct connection system status and signals ok.   However, both wireless and ethernet connected devices connect easily to router but show no internet connection.   This has been off and on for six months since installation.   Netflix (ethernet through Dish box) and Amazon Echo (wireless) both hit or miss.   It is very odd because the system page diagnostic shows ok for signal strength etc...    Need help understanding what is wrong with connected devices.   Resetting modem/router rarely works.   I have tried both 2G and 5G.

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning offgridguy,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to run diagnostics and I do see the HughesNet system fully operational, and the one connected wifi device has a good connection over wifi, and the ethernet connected device also shows a good connection as well.

Let's focus on one device for troubleshooting purposes, I suggest one that's used most often. 

What device is it?

Is its software up to date?

Please describe the process that leads up to that error message.

Please post a screenshot of the error message.

Does this error persists on a non-HughesNet connection?

If using a wired device, does the error persist after switching LAN cables? LAN ports?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi offgridguy,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!