cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Web AccelerationClient Error (509.2)-Upstream TCP Receive Failure "

mattbritt
New Poster

Re: "Web AccelerationClient Error (509.2)-Upstream TCP Receive Failure "

Liz -  are you saying the solution is to get  a new  Modem?

Seems  like my internet is working fine and fast and smooth - just cannot access the Service_Tools tokens page

Will getting a new modem  fix that  problem Liz?

Where do you get these modems ?

Are they free from Hughesnet ?

I have been with Hughesnet for over 15 years

thank you

Liz

The solution is to upgrade your HughesNet service so that you can more easily manage your tokens. I think the Home plan speeds are too slow to handle the MyHughesNet site, where the Service Tools page now lives, which is where you have to go to manage your tokens.

If you can manage to navigate to the Shop/Upgrade section of this site, you can upgrade to Gen 5 yourself online, or you can call in to upgrade.

Some basic info about the Gen 5 upgrade to consider:

If you want to purchase the equipment to avoid the monthly lease fee, as you are currently, we'll waive the $100 equipment cost. You'll just have to pay the $200 installation fee. Afterwards, if you want the 10 GB plan, that's ~$60 a month. There's actually a promotion where it's $10 off every month for the first 6 months. A 24 month service commitment is required.

Upgrading to Gen 5 is the only way to get the latest modem, it will not work with your legacy plan.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning mattbritt,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!