Hughesnet Community

service is not what they said it would be. after 1st month i cant even watch a movie i have voip it doesnt work right

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas Kent Mil

service is not what they said it would be. after 1st month i cant even watch a movie i have voip it doesnt work right

service is not at all what I was told after 1st month I cant even watch a movie. I was not told how system worked. I have voip phone it doesn't work on here. the limited timed was not told to me
5 REPLIES 5
Thomas Kent Mil

im a poor man verily getting by tried to save money by satelie internet and voip phone system tried to cancel lady told me I neede upgrade it didn't help I watch Netflix and utube I cant watch 5 seconds at a time plus my phone doesn't work right not understanding satellite  nor was told about slow down , usage  satellite is not for me I not got much money I need to cancel maybe pay so much a month until  $400 is paid. im sorry but I don't wanna hog up your satellite with my video aqnd phone usage.

Amanda

Hello Thomas,

We're very sorry you have not had the best experience with us and we definitely want you to have an enjoyable time with us. I did notice you went over your data allowance and have loaded a few tokens to help speed things up.

Our main goal is to make sure you are comfortable with using our service and would like to contact you somehow. We understand you might not have a phone right now, so let us know if we
can call you at all, if not just send us an email to
communitysupport@hughes.com and we will respond to you quickly.

Thank you,
Amanda
m_tach

Hey Thomas!! I hear ya!! I was misled as well and because I was HOURS past the 30 day trial period I still will have to pay the $400 early cancellation fee. I can't wait to do a few Yelp and Facebook reviews on Hughes...
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Your replying to 2 year old post. Why not start your own if you want help, unless just wanting to throw out threats.

Believe it or not the official reps here may let you out of the ETF if they find you were misled. Again, start your own post if you want help.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Perhaps I'm just odd in that if I have a product that has a 30 day trial, and it turns out I don't like it, I will cancel at least a few days before the deadline.  If I need gas and have only a $20 bill, I don't pump $21 worth of gas and then get angry at them that I don't have enough.  I get angry at myself.