cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow internet at night, now on Gen 5

Highlighted

Re: slow internet at night, now on Gen 5

Thanks dhorwath, I've sent this info to engineering to see if they can see anything on their end. From what I can tell, your beam is fine as well as your site diagnostics. I'll let you know once I hear anything back from engineering.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi dhorwath,

Thanks for your patience while engineering investigated your site. There's no performance issue with your beam, but they've made a tweak to your system to address your concerns. Please let us know if you see any improvement once you're no longer under the Fair Access Policy.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi Liz
I just had my service installed 4 days ago and it's working very poorly. I've ran the test with test my.net and I got 0.3and0.4MBPS. I haven't been able to use it really because of this. Anyway you can help?
Highlighted

Hi Chrhug30,  please check your own thread.

Highlighted

Hi dhorwath, 

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.