Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow internet

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: slow internet

@samueld

Rather than posting individual tests, please post your Results page URL.  To get to that URL, when signed into testmy.net, click on Results on the upper right, then, when on the Results page, please copy the URL in the address bar and paste it into a reply.  It will look like the link shown in the instructions.  

If you aren't running the tests under an account at testmy.net, please create one and run the tests under that account.  This is needed to post the Results URL.  The reps and/or engineers need to be able to view your test results in a single location.  That Results URL provides that ability.  

As instructed, please use the manual 12MB test size for download tests, and, if you choose to run them, the manual 4MB test size for upload tests, though the download tests are the ones that are most needed.  

P.S.  If your speeds are very good, the 12MB test will sometimes resize to something larger.  This is normal.  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: slow internet

@samueld

Also, I automatically made an assumption I shouldn't have made.  I assumed you have Gen4 from your given timeline.  Is this correct?

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit