Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so slow cant even watch video or even load some web sites

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: so slow cant even watch video or even load some web sites

@Brooke wrote: 

Also, @Gabe you're on fire. As soon as I'm about to submit my response, you beat me to it by a few minutes Smiley Tongue 

I've had a few cups of coffee today.  Smiley Tongue 

giphy.gif

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Freshman

ok so i did the tests today in three tests the download speeds were 1.2mbs/945kbs/1mbs the upload speeds were 2.4mbs/2.2mbs/2.5mbs this is ridicules and i just ordered phone serves so i hope it will work either

Highlighted

@shawnbos

While signed into testmy.net, please click on Results on the upper right.  Then, while on your Results page, please copy the URL in the address bar and paste it into a reply here.  This way the test results can be viewed.  

Below is from my testmy.net Results page, but what's noted in the red box at the top is what you want to copy and paste into the reply here.  

Screenshot (67).jpg

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Freshman

https://testmy.net/quickstats/shawn%20bos still cant watch any videos i tried just about 20 minutes ago tried to watch a 4 minute video i let it try for 10 minutes it never even tried to start the video tried pintrest again still won't load pictures after a few minutes it will start to show some pictures as i stated before my Nabor has hughesnet as well i can connect to his wifi and it works fine i have tried this with my laptop using both wifi and Ethernet cable also it does the same thing on my smart phone and my tablet

Highlighted
Freshman

just a couple side notes i tryed to do updates on my smartphone and it said could not update please check connection also tried to do a update on my pc and it said timed out unable to compleat download

Highlighted
Freshman

i just tried to download google chrome it has been downloading for over a hour with no results im still letting it try ill update in another half hour

Highlighted

@shawnbos

A couple of those tests seem to indicate that there may be a problem, and the results of your activities suggest this, as well, but Brooke may need a few more of the tests, performed at different times, to get an idea.  When she replies I'm sure she'll indicate if that's the case, as well as what other information she may need to help determine what could be going on.  

Highlighted
Freshman

Highlighted
Alum

Shawnbos, I hope you had a good weekend. I see you've spoke with our chat support and did some troubleshooting with them, and I also ran some tests of my own. Your results look much better than what I was seeing when you were installed, which is great! I hope everything got resolved, but please let me know if your issues are still persisting.

-Brooke

Highlighted
Freshman

hi there no it is not fixed it still so slow its rediculice im getting very upset at this point im paying good money to have this and i need hi speed for my job i still have to use my nabors wifi that is from hughesnet and i can run everything perfect i dont understand could maybe have survis person come fix it