cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed Latency and loss

Bshepperson
New Poster

Re: speed Latency and loss

Like talking to freakin' potted plants !
Bshepperson
New Poster

Help
hickoryhill
New Poster

Arbitration? That’s good...
just saw your reply.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@hickoryhill 

Arbitration is the process for dispute resolution.  It is explained in the Subscriber Agreement.

It's unfortunate that you took none of the advice given to help resolve some of your issues.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
hickoryhill
New Poster

Who says I haven’t. I have come to realize that I don’t have many options and hands are tired. So between running out of data by second week of the month and using my data plan on my cell phone and constantly restarting my programs I have learned to coexist with my internet provider for the time being...
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

What other options do you have locally?  I ask just out of curiosity. Access to alternatives varies so much in rural areas, and some areas seem to have better coverage from the phone companies, while others don't get very good coverage. I have Verizon where I live but the quality is very poor due to lack of towers and landscape issues -- hills, trees. Speaking only for myself, I can say I'm very glad to have access to satellite internet.  

hickoryhill wrote:
I have come to realize that I don’t have many options and hands are tired. 

hickoryhill
New Poster

I have the same as you; and have acquired a lot of patience. It’s a new reality that one has to get use to.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@hickoryhill wrote:
Who says I haven’t. 

You were advised to request a sales call review if you felt you were misled about the service and to start a new topic to deal with the other issues, including that of data loss.  Neither of those things have been done.  You likely still have time to do the former and definitely still have time to do the latter.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro