Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed Latency and loss

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: speed Latency and loss

@dar00 wrote:

Yes. Apparently the word for civil legal action is banned.  Also the initials for an agency concerned with trade.  Makes the whole situation even more suspicious.   

To allay your suspicion, this site is designed as a place for subscribers to get help for issues they're experiencing, to answer questions they may have about the service or things connected to it and to get advice.  It's not a site to complain about legal matters or threaten the company with legal action.  Nor is it a site to encourage others to do the same.  Certain words, terms and abbreviations are blocked from publication on this site to prevent just that.  

It's simply keeping the Community on track for purposes of which it was designed and keeping the rest out.  This even applies to the General Section, which wasn't designed for those other purposes, but which was added at our request as a place for non HughesNet discussion, though the rules of the Community, including the automatic ones, still apply to it.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Additionally, binding arbitration is the legal procedure to be used in settling grievances with the company. The procedure is explained in the subscriber agreement. 

dar00
Freshman

Whatever.  Who do I call to get my system replaced?  I still can't use the service for anything other than getting my emails and browsing.  No streaming, downloads take forever and my data usage is impossibly high.  After 4 months this is getting highly frustrating and talking to tech support makes me want to scream.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

866-347-3292

dar00 wrote:

Whatever.  Who do I call to get my system replaced?  I still can't use the service for anything other than getting my emails and browsing.  No streaming, downloads take forever and my data usage is impossibly high.  After 4 months this is getting highly frustrating and talking to tech support makes me want to scream.

Bshepperson
New Poster

Arbitration committee, going through this now, look in the legal, for the arbitration committee phone number
Bshepperson
New Poster

Of course, keeping it UNDER the table
Bshepperson
New Poster

And this is why I'm trying to PROVIDE HELP, because nobody else will
Bshepperson
New Poster

Who present in this circle knows the difference between an INTERNET CONNECTION, and a WIRELESS CONNECTION ?
Bshepperson
New Poster

Hello ??
Bshepperson
New Poster

Like talking to freakin' POTTED PLANTS !