Yea about that- i get this alot..
New Poster

Re: speedtest trying to share results

i get this alot

I'd try this out, Mark.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

downloaded the app-AD blocker. installed it ran it--it seem to work.i'm thinking something still isn't right..
Highlighted
New Poster

The two pic's i just posted happened over the weekend blazzing speed followed by soooooo slow to respond .... will keep updated when i can... however as you know we've been doing these speed test over the years how many more years are we going to continue this -SOP (stander operating procedure) ...??

Mark,

We will need speed tests to establish your system's current performance. If they aren't performing according to what your plan offers, your case will be escalated to the engineers, and if you stick around to help us troubleshoot, we can address your concerns and put an end to any need for continued speed tests. Otherwise, if I don't hear back from you weeks from now, we'll have to start over.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

I really don't think it's my system for the cause of the bottle necking.. it took longer to download the test then it did to run it..

Good morning Mark,

I see your download tests were run on the 200 MB test file.

Are you selecting "Manual Test Size", then the 12 MB option from the drop-down menu that appears?

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Distinguished Professor III

it took longer to download the test then it did to run it..

Mark,

The download IS the test.  The test is the metering of the speed of the download.  It doesn't download something and then run the test. 

Also, make sure that you are using the 12MB manual test.  If the 12MB test happens to finish in less than seven seconds, it will automatically kick up to a larger sized test, but when that happens, it usually only kicks up to somewhere in the mid 30MB range, not 200MB.     

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
New Poster

if what you are seeing is telling you the test is being done at 200MB then clearly something is wrong with the test it's self we have been manually doing the test at 12MB as you been requesting us to do..