cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

that sinking feeling

Re: that sinking feeling

Gary , i really do not know But if the contract is taken by a company and they sublet it out , then in fact the company that holds the contract should show accountability, and hold responsibility of any and all of their sub-contractors  actions.!!!  but Gary not all have that common sense , nor the pride in their work !!!!

awww,,, ya'll almost make we want to restart my hughes service...almost, lol. thanks  Smiley Happy

But did you know that you can still keep your Hughesnet Community account and still post and/or contribute if you want?
Highlighted

Sorry to see you leave non the less!

ALMOST- HUH !!!!  LOL !!!! going to miss your witt and seeing you here but you do take care and may the best of your past - be the worst of you future !!!!

Well Christopher as said they are Independent Business Owners Per-Si even though they are representative of Hughes they are to many apples in the basket to find the rotten one.  All Hughes can do is reprimand the original dealer and hope for results.
It is subleased three to four times by the time it hits the consumer. 
Advanced Tutor

Sorry that is an excuse.

Both of you are right !!!   still the blame has to start somewhere and let the water flow down hill right out of the culprit's pocket and if the retaining company wish to absorb all the penalties   so be it , just do not think that any company starts losing monies on time after time then the repercussion shall prevail !!!

would have been if your installing company had fulfilled their end of the deal !!!

HI i'M BACK....Liz mentioned I would be sent an equipment return kit once I sent the other modem back. Did that about 3 weeks ago using hughes return lables.  Have heard nothing since. Nothing listed under rma status either. so.....