cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tokens

jpgripp6934
New Poster

tokens

I have purchased tokens twice because our data usage had expired after a couple weeks.  I looked at our data usage on our account and I never saw it posted to usage.  I don't even know if it was ever added.  I spent 15.00 twice to add and never saw a thing about it in our account except paying for them.

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: tokens

So if you go here :http://192.168.0.1/#!/usage

You don't see them listed at the bottom, under Data Tokens?

GabeU

@jpgripp6934 wrote:

I looked at our data usage on our account and I never saw it posted to usage.   

For reference, token data doesn't get added to your Plan Data.  It goes into its own data bank that automatically kicks in if you run out of your Plan Data, or your Bonus Data and then Plan Data if between the hours of 2AM and 8AM. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
jpgripp6934
New Poster

I looked under data tokens at the time I purchased them and never saw it added at all.  I see where I purchased them, like I said, but never found them added or listed anywhere.

maratsade

I would imagine @Liz , @Remy , or @Damian can investigate and track down where the tokens went.  They may need some more info for you, and if they do, they will request that you send it to them privately. 

Remy

jpgripp6934,

Thank you for posting! As maratsade stated, we're able to look into this for you, but we'll need a bit more information! Please send me a private message at this link with your account number or a phone number attached to the account! 

Thanks,

Remy