cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble connecting to teamviewer

Spectator

trouble connecting to teamviewer

I am now having trouble connecting to teamviewer on desktop and mobile devices. I can go to my cell provider data network and it works fine but on hughesnet service it will not connect. Has this fix possibly cause blocking of teamviewer?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: trouble connecting to teamviewer

Hi radiotrack1,

I've separated your post from the previous RDC thread since we're dealing with a different issue. Engineering would like to know which servers are you connecting to when using TeamViewer?

Please try disabling upnp on your modem and let me know if the TeamViewer issue persists.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: Remote Desktop Connection error with HT2000W

Good morning radiotrack1,

Our engineers made a network adjustment which might improve your performance with TeamViewer. Please let me know if there's any difference now.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: Remote Desktop Connection error with HT2000W

Good morning radiotrack1,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,
Liz