cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhappy also

unhappy also

I have been with this service for 2 years now. And for the most part the people I talked with were nice..when you could understand them, and tried their best to make me happy. I am still unhappy and will not renew with them. I think the limited data stinks..and as far as the unlimited data they offer, who in the world gets up at 5 am  or stays up till after  2am to get on the internet!! Not to many people I know. I think they need to rethink that. And offer incentives for people who pay their bill automatically. And if you don't use all your data one month it should roll over to next month. Maybe have that plan run for 3 month at a time so people will want to stay with them. I don't know who I will go with, but I won't stay with Hughes Net. Sorry, just not the plan for someone who really doesn't get on the internet that much, but because she forgets and  leaves her router on all night and all her data gets ate up, maybe that makes me forgetful. But I won't forget Hughes Net Smiley Sad
2 REPLIES 2
Alum

Re: unhappy also

Hi Annalee,

I see this is your first post here so welcome to the community! We appreciate the feedback and for subscribing with us for 2 years. Were sorry if we were unable to ultimately meet your service needs. Going off of your case notes it seems data allowance was a driving factor for most of your calls. Data management does take getting used to. Not sure of what other options you have in your area. But if you do choose to move on to another provider, we hope everything goes well with them.

Thank you,
Chris

Re: unhappy also

When she used FB we used 100GB and bought tokens! No no FB and I don't even use 5GB. And I go everywhere but FB, and Hughesnet. Tried to contact support and sucked up over one GB in a day! You may? be able to try Propel Accelerator? It stores the most often items on the page. So they aren't reloaded.