cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

up until 2 weeks ago I was able to access an icloud application on my satellite service. I can no longer access it

up until 2 weeks ago I was able to access an icloud application on my satellite service. I can no longer access it

I have Gen 4 - up until 2 weeks ago I was able to access an icloud application on my satellite service. I can no longer access it - after some tech guy performed a web acceleration at Hughes Net. After hours and hours on calls with techs and promises of escalated troubleshooting with NO RETURN CALLS BACK - I still can not access my icloud program and they continue to blame my computer.

HOWEVER, I can take my laptop to McDonalds wifi and run the same program with no problems. I can access my crappy cell service hotspot and get it to work but yet HUGHES NET says it is not their problem. REMEMBER I SAID I USED THIS PROGRAM ON THEIR SERVICE BEFORE THEY MESSED WITH MY SERVICE.

Customer Service/Technical Service is HORRIBLE. I see no help coming from them - will be reporting them to the BBB and the FCC and breaking my contract to go to another carrier if they do not do something immediately.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Why has my internet speed become slower, especially weekends and evening hours?.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: up until 2 weeks ago I was able to access an icloud application on my satellite service. I can no longer access it

Hi Kristin,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. We want to address your concerns, so please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account.

Which OS are you running on the laptop where you're trying to use iCloud?

What happens when you try to run iCloud?

Are you getting an error message when trying to run iCloud? If so, what is it? Screenshots would be real helpful here.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: up until 2 weeks ago I was able to access an icloud application on my satellite service. I can no longer access it

Waiting !!

Did not have anything else to do , jerza   !!!   LOL !!!

sorry ,there , jezra,  i'll copy it  till i get it in my head right , !!!!  yea i finished it and after reading it , i think i will just put it up on that shelf with ALL of them others !!!   LOL !!!

Hi Kristin,

It's been nearly 2 weeks since we last heard from you. We will consider this case closed. If you have further questions, please contact us again.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->