Did you mean: 

very poor service

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Re: very poor service

Happy Monday morning all.
canamradio

I have tons of speed test with testmy.net I have done screen shots of them all. a lot of them have been done with your reps so if you read the notes it should be there. here are the results of my latest 3 test done june 27 at 7:06 pm est dl 3.31, 9.53, 7.85 mbps ul 275, 668, 397 kbps
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

canamradio,

Could you please give the results URL so the tests can be looked at?  That would surely help, and is quite important.  This will allow the pertinent aspects of the individual tests to be seen, in addition to the speed itself.  Each test includes more info than just speed.  The results URL doesn't give any personal information, just info regarding the test results.  Just click on the "Results" tab when signed in to testmy.net and copy and paste the URL into a post.  It will look like the following, and will help very much in determining what is happening...

http://testmy.net/quickstats/[yourusername]

Thanks. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Liz

Good morning canamradio, 

As GabeU suggested, we'll need your testmy.net results URL to send to our engineers if needed.

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi canamradio,

It's been a long time since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.