Re: very slow prime time speeds

04/11/2015 20:30:20
04/11/2015 20:24:00
04/11/2015 20:17:12

here is 3 more. very inconsistent.

Notice how speed gets slower the later you get in evening

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the latest speed test results, I've let the engineers know. I'll e-mail you if I have additional troubleshooting instructions from the engineers working your case.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Thanks for the help Liz. I just wish the engineers would fix my issue a little faster. I wonder how Hughes would feel if the customers were this slow paying their bill?
Sophomore

Just ran 3 more tests from the engineers testing site. Could somebody  forward the results please?

04/14/2015 22:02:53   
1444                              download
1730                              upload

04/14/2015 22:00:02

04/14/2015 21:55:16

Excellent, thank you Bob. I'll pass these to the engineers looking at your site. I'll post back or e-mail you if we have additional questions/instructions. We appreciate your assistance as we work to address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

No help but an observation, I've noticed my evening speeds have sharply decreased of late also. Nothing that is a show stopper but getting 3Mbps when I used to get 7+ during peak time. Can still watch NetFlix at lowest setting though.
I noticed they changed my outroute ID from 6 to 16 around the same time. I believe this indicates which servers and outgoing/incoming ground side internet interface is being used.
At any rate the slowdown and change in ID seem to coincide.
Not screaming for help.......yet. Much lower and I will be.  Smiley Happy

I think when they balance things some people take a hit. Some bigger than others.

Hi sgoshe,

Good of you to take notice of the outroute change. We'll keep note and take this into consideration as we investigate all these slow speed cases. Thank you!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

outroute 16 here. can I try a different one? Something needs to be tried. Over a month and no help from advance support.
Assistant Professor

Bob, what beam are you on?

Hi Bob,

We'll be discussing your case with some engineers soon. Once we have any news we'll post back. Your cooperation and patience is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz