cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

was told hughes net was fast but i am disappointed in service being MUCH slower than my old wireless

was told hughes net was fast but i am disappointed in service being MUCH slower than my old wireless

slow service
2 REPLIES 2

Re: was told hughes net was fast but i am disappointed in service being MUCH slower than my old wireless

Hi Chad,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. We're sorry your expectations aren't being met. We would like to help you and address your concerns. Please provide a case number or your HughesNet modem's serial number so we can pull up your account and investigate further for you.

To help us address your concern, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some speed tests for us to evaluate. Please run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Highlighted

Re: was told hughes net was fast but i am disappointed in service being MUCH slower than my old wireless

If you are within 30 days of your service activation, I would suggest cancelling service. It will save you a lot of headaches in the future. Your disappointment will probably continue not doing so.