Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web pages will time out,

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: web pages will time out,

Yes, Edge works the same way. 

I hope the HughesNet reps here will chime in.  Maybe there's something they can suggest or add. 

Liz

Good morning MSmith,

Thank you for posting and working with maratsade so far, this info I've read so far helps. I just ran remote diagnostics on your site and the HughesNet system appears to be working normally.

I see you have one device connected to the 2.4 GHz network (which also appears to have no issue with signal health. Is this your Dell PC?

If you connect the Dell PC directly to the HughesNet modem via ethernet cable, do web pages still time out?

When you say web pages time out, you mean any site you try to visit? Even Google?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Good morning MSmith, 

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.