what happened to my free download period

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ululantwolf
New Poster

what happened to my free download period

for the last 4 nights my free download period has disappeared why?

6 REPLIES 6
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Been another person here with same issue. Will be Monday before official reps are here to respond and help with the problem.
ululantwolf
New Poster

thanks I hope they are more competent than the ones that kept dropping my call in Arizona

Liz

Good morning ululantwolf,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I've already got your account pulled up and am investigating yours as well as the other customer posting of a similar concern.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

OK, so an engineer informed me there was a communication lettersent to ALL Alaska customers informing them that the free download period was changing to 1am-8am Alaska time. 

I apologize if you did not receive this letter, I don't have any other details about that piece of communication.

If usage is counting against your allowance within this new 1-8am period, please let me know.

Thank you,
Liz 
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

ululantwolf
New Poster

thank you I did not receive the letter  ....or.  email either but then I am still waiting for augusts harbor freight order ... again thank you .

Liz

You're very welcome. Feel free to post again in the community if you have additional concerns.

-Liz