cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why does my iPhone work better without the Internet

why does my iPhone work better without the Internet

My iPhone works better without the Internet if I turn the Wi-Fi off it works better and if I try to use the Wi-Fi my phone cuts in and out and my Facebook will not play any of the videos
4 REPLIES 4
Alum

Re: why does my iPhone work better without the Internet

Hello Willie,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! There are many factors that could cause this. Do you see the same performance when connecting with a computer through WiFi? Your router and configuration are the biggest determining factor for your experience with a wireless connection.

- Chris

Chris I have turn off everything and started it all back up and hard wire my laptop to the modem but it my phone that I use the most I'm am constantly turning the wifi on and off to make it work      
Highlighted

Chris I have turn off everything and started it all back up and hard wire my laptop to the modem but it my phone that I use the most I'm am constantly turning the wifi on and off to make it work      
Alum

Hi Willie,

I don't think I really understand what your saying. How is your performance using the laptop in comparison to your phone when on the Hughesnet service?

- Chris