cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is 2.5 gbs missing from bonus bytes after data refresh

why is 2.5 gbs missing from bonus bytes after data refresh

so last night was the day that the data for my plan refreshes for the next month period and i woke up this morning to see that even though no data was used over night 2.5 gbs was missing from bonus bytes i'd like to find out why
3 REPLIES 3
Associate Professor

Re: why is 2.5 gbs missing from bonus bytes after data refresh

Joshua, does your account show any usage at all?  Can you provide screen shots of your SCC and the information from http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/select_modem.html  ?

If the first link doesn't work, what does it show at myhughesnet.com when you log into your account?
New Poster

Hi Joshua do you have a wireless router connected to your modem? and what all devices do you have connected to it? I noticed that I lost 1GB last night and according to my routers data usage logs it was my Wii console and it was turned off, I read the manual and it appears that unless you unplug it it will do updates with it in standby mode.

Good morning Joshua,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We want to address your concerns, so please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom/back of your modem so we can pull up your account and investigate further.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->