cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

worst service ever, awful company, no help

Re: worst service ever, awful company, no help

Tomorrow after 12 noon is fine. Or any weekday really is ok just after 12 noon because thats when i lay my son down for a nap and its much easier for me to talk.

How much is it to cancel the contract and how much is your lowest service package?
While we are working on the issues, I want to immidiately be returned to the original package we had since we were not told the truth about pricing per month with the package we were switched to and it is no better. Thank you.

Just got in town from being gone a week and a half... Internet is about as slow as dial up. Have only been home around 10 days in the lasy month. Service is always so bad.
Alum

Melissa, 

Someone from Hughesnet corporate office has attempted to call you today and left a message. Please let us know a good time to call you to discuss your billing concerns.

- Warren

I do not have any voicemails or missed calls. Could you let me know the area code of the phone number you have?
Alum

Melissa,

Thanks for your reply. On 10/7 you provided us with a primary number to locate your account, which ends in *665. If there is a better number to contact you, please send it to communitysupport@hughes.com  ATTN: Warren

- Warren