cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi going down

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Wifi going down

May not be the issue in your case but is one less thing out of the way.
Don't forget to post when you get the new router
farmerhugh
Sophomore

hi Amanda, Received new router last night and hooked it up this morning.  Many thanks to you and Hughes Net.    We really appreciate it!!!
Amanda

Hey there! Glad to hear it. Let us know if that helps with the wifi problem Smiley Happy

Amanda
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

farmerhugh,

Is it the D-Link DIR-619L? 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
farmerhugh
Sophomore

n=300 Cloud router D-Link  so far-all is good
farmerhugh
Sophomore

2 laptops, but only run 1 at a time.  seems the new router has solved the problem.  The people in this community are really a great help!!
GabeU

That's actually the type/category of router it is.  I'm fairly sure it's a DIR-619L, but I was just curious.  It's not that important. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
farmerhugh
Sophomore

Yes Gabe it is.working real good!!!
Amanda

Hi farmerhugh, 

I am so glad to hear that. We work really hard to make this community a place for customers to have an experience like yours. We hope you will stay with us and come here if you ever need anything! Happy Holidays!!

Amanda
GabeU

Glad you like it.  It's a decent router with a fairly good range.  My folks also have the same one and my stepfather can go anywhere in his two story house with his laptop. 

I've also found absolutely zero drop in speed between being directly connected and using this router.