Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing with a quote added

Associate Professor

Re: Editing with a quote added

You can always fill in the blank. Smiley Happy

@debbie.jean.bro wrote:
on my phone, your disclaimer reads, "I am Highesnet customer and not a"-- I don't know if it's just my phone or if part of it accidentally got erased. I noticed it the other day; just thought you should know.

Associate Professor

Definitely. It's an improvement over the previous community.

Yeah, signatures are poorly implemented...  However, it's more than what we had in the past!

Senior Instructor

(deleted)

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Senior Instructor

Just for clarity, that was really in reference to an old Robin Williams joke: "I am not an animal... I'm a comedian..." and not anything connected to HughesNet.

Edit: Ended up just deleting it. Why tempt fate.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Associate Professor

Well, phooey. Now I'm curious. 

I'm not a number, I'm a free man! (The Prisoner)

Senior Instructor

It was a picture of the Elephant Man with a caption: "I am not an animal."

Realized afterwards it could be taken out of context by someone with an axe to grind (like that never happens here), so I deleted it.

Thank you,  I was not aware of this! We'll definitely look into it and see if we can tweak something to fix that.

On the topic of I am, I am not... 

The Fifth Element