Login timeout question

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Login timeout question

How long is the login timeout for the community? It  logs me out within minutes, when it used to take a lot longer to do so.  Has that changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning folks,

Thank you for your patience on this, we've confirmed that the source of the latest logout behavior is also not on the community side, but now that's both sides saying it's not their issue. LOL At this point I can only venture a guess that when we fixed the previous logout issue to ensure customers were securely being logged out of the system, this came with other unexpected side effects. 

I know from my experience, it changed too; when I'm signed into the community, but launch a community profile link from another site in a different tab, the community in that new tab is logged out (and logs me out from my initial logged in tab as well). And it only happens with community profiles. Weird.

While this is a minor annoyance, as maratsade said, I wish we could've pinpointed what's going on. Of course, should anything change drastically, please let us know so we can tackle it.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36