Hughesnet Community

Make it simple & easy to use and LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robertrobertson

Make it simple & easy to use and LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!

Why the hell can't you people leave anything alone!!!!! Everytime you "make things better" I spend two weeks trying to get it to work!!!! Make it simple and easy to use and then LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE!!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

I don't mind them changing things, but I wish there would be extensive testing before doing so. 
maratsade

I can see both points of view. I don't mind things changing but the change has to be well planned and executed with a view to improving the user experience. In the OP's case, that totally didn't happen, and we've all had some problems with the new sites. 
Chris11
Alum

Hello Robert,

Thanks for posting and providing us with feedback. Are you having any specific issues that you can share? With anything new it takes come getting used to. We are trying to make sure everything is working as it should so feel free to provide us with more insight.

Thank you,
Chris
GabeU

Absolutely.  I'm not really sure what change the OP is specifically referring to, but I can definitely understand the frustration.  This most recent change seems to have been rolled out a little too quickly, with the problem of not being able to access one's email, and the additional problem of them having done away with the Get Sat option to sign in.