My thoughts?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rainyday8169
Freshman

My thoughts?

The people who claim to want to help come across as arrogant, condescending and downright rude. 

I would also like to know why I can't comment even on my own post.

I should also mention that I can't even get this site to load on my phone unless I disconnect wifi because my HN connection is useless even for a page with no images to load.

I think it's pretty sad that there are so many people who feel like they've been tricked into a contract and Hughesnet never addresses that at all

I live in a remote area so I have no choice and I feel totally taken advantage of 

I was told numerous lies by the sales girl and have been told even more lies that contradict each other with each call I've made in the  3 weeks I've been a customer. I thought maybe someone here could be helpful but I'm seeing a lot of what looks like victim blaming here.

Someone complains about being tricked into a contract for an unusable service and theyre told to pay to leave if they don't like it.

And apparently there are so many  unhappy people that the community has actually forbidden many of the words one would expect to see in a complaint from being used here at all even tho they aren't the kind of words that would normally be sensored.

If you are so irritated by people complaining instead of talking down to them, why not try to do something to address the complaints? 

10 REPLIES 10