Suggestion: "Nav bar" at the bottom of each page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkJFine
Professor

Suggestion: "Nav bar" at the bottom of each page

I tend to use a lot message boards set up like this and a really helpful feature is to have the

"HughesNet Community > HughesNet Support Community > Your Thoughts..."

type nav bar at the bottom of the page as well as the top.

This way as you read through a thread from top to bottom it's right there if you want to go back in the hierarchy. Otherwise you have to scroll all the way back to the top to get to it (yeah, I'm lazy like that).

Comments?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi Mark!

Thanks for the suggestion, that is a good idea. I think we can make that happen. I'll have to test it out in our staging area first to see how it looks. If it doesn't screw anything else up, we'll roll it out!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Check it out, nav bar at the bottom!

(I just noticed there isn't a nav bar on the posting page, I'll do this tomorrow.)

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14