cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is not a community.

Sophomore

Re: This is not a community.

No I got reported on to liz. Private email aka shut up so I will never say another word in here
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

@roanoke52 wrote:
No I got reported on to liz. Private email aka shut up so I will never say another word in here

I would like to read the post that caused such a response from HN.

Assistant Professor

Just want to point to two recent examples on here that three of the people in here have seen already: When you try to be nice and helpful and give appropriate, professional guidance on how to arrive at solving a problem and even give expoert explanations for how things work, it DOESN'T always end up as positive as you expect - expecially when the person 'looking for help' thinks they know everything, will do anything to be argumentative, and doesn't trust the answer.

That, folks, is the definition of proper trolling.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Advanced Tutor

I agree 100%. My point is that a PRO won't go down to thier level. In my opinion you three are better that than that.

Reggie

Professor

What are you referring to, Reg?

Reggie wrote:

I agree 100%. My point is that a PRO won't go down to thier level. In my opinion you three are better that than that.

Reggie

Advanced Tutor

@maratsade wrote:

What are you referring to, Reg?

Reggie wrote:

Reggie

I was referring Mark's post. Sorry I should of used Quote. My bad.

Professor

And I should've been clearer. Smiley Happy

" In my opinion you three are better that than that." <-- what are you referring to here? 

Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

" In my opinion you three are better that than that." <-- what are you referring to here? 

Though I'm not positive, I think he may be referring to Mark, you and me.  As in we're better than, and should be better than, sinking to the level of a forum troll.  I think it's both a compliment and sound advice.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Advanced Tutor

@GabeU wrote:

@maratsade wrote:

Though I'm not positive, I think he may be referring to Mark, you and me.  As in we're better than, and should be better than, sinking to the level of a forum troll.  I think it's both a compliment and sound advice.  

That is what I meant.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Professor

Reg, are you then saying that you believe Mark, GabeU and myself are acting like trolls?