cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

...Uhh, did something strange happen? Can't get into my normal account here anymore

Associate Professor

Re: ...Uhh, did something strange happen? Can't get into my normal account here anymore

Yep, works when I sign in via Get Satisfaction...  Strange that it doesn't associate my Facebook account with my MSN/Gen Satisfaction account anymore but instead associates it with just the Hughes SSO.

EDIT: And now my Facebook logon is working with it... Strange...  Chris, is this account showing the SSO details now, or?  Interesting little glitchiness I saw...

BTW, yes, same credentials, as in, via my Facebook account, tend to use it to sign into just about everything anymore, always have, almost always will.  Why signing into my Facebook account was splitting me off to that other account is beyond me...
Alum

Re: ...Uhh, did something strange happen? Can't get into my normal account here anymore

Hi Charles,

I'm glad to see it worked. Not too sure what may have happened but from what I can guess you already linked your Facebook before, and then tried to link it with your main HughesNet account? Which I feel GetSat now sees as a new user. Your champion account was separate from your HughesNet account and since our single sign on feature change, your HN account was never really registered to the community until just now.

EDIT: No I still see the same information for your champion account. Your email is still listed as MSN not HughesNet.

- Chris
Highlighted
Associate Professor

Yeah, my facebook was registered with GetSatisfaction before the new SSO, then I decided to register my facebook with the new Hughes page with the SSO, and that's when it went funky...  Oh well.  Wonder what would happen if I linked my MSN account with my Hughes account...

I don't even want to fathom that. lol