Update announcement?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Update announcement?

It's been a while since Fay....this post on the main community page should be updated to Isaias.

fay.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
MarkJFine
Professor

It's understandable. Hard to keep up with the latest natural disaster these days.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

Hard to keep up with a website, too.  

Howdy everyone!

I adjusted the sidebar. I feel like we need to code it to automatically insert the latest disasters reported. Mark is right - 2020 is really giving it her all this year.

maratsade

Thanks, Amanda. 🙂  

Maybe Mark can invent a code for this. LOL

I gave up on 2020 in February.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

I could design the code.  It'd be gibberish, of course, but hey. 

maratsade

Not sure if you revised the sidebar, @Amanda , but the more generic approach is better! 

@Amanda wrote:

I adjusted the sidebar. I feel like we need to code it to automatically insert the latest disasters reported. Mark is right - 2020 is really giving it her all this year.

Yep, storms are pretty much passed so we want to make sure those who need urgent support know where to get it. Heck, I might keep it up for the next 5 years.