cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service- website-speed-data usage-voice

Maybe
New Poster

service- website-speed-data usage-voice

where to begin Ihave a business account yet i am directed to home servce and when signing in i am told does not exist until i spend time to get intouch with an actual person they say the same and after being placed on hold and 2 visits by tech to supervisor  iamtold that i have a business account and i will be transfered. ten minutes later. the next issue is my voice account dont work 2 year commitment  its been almost 3 moths and on my 2nd box and still no voice service  data usage  i was told and assured that the 50 gig plan would be more than enough it was not so i upgraded to the 100 gig plan still not enough so u grded to the 200 giig plan have got nothing except a very large bill for data tokens and no voice service ihave a 24 hour uhaul dealership that depends on this service to pay my bills and this is interferring with that constant slow speeds and no phone service that works  i live on a farm in the middle of the city with no other services coming in when all the constuctio around us was done they neglected to put in cable or phone line for us so iam stuck with hughs and i am about beside myself with all i have spent money as well as time and get nowher withit it very dis hearting  wish someone would just do there job and give me what i have paid for with out all the excuses s is that to much to ask for 

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: service- website-speed-data usage-voice

This community is geared towards residential customers, and because of that the moderators have limited capabilities with business accounts. If your account number starts with "SME", you will need to call 800.347.3272 for support.

Maybe
New Poster

it figures cant gt no solution here either i have spent more tie doing this than i care to think about  so here i go again  thank you 

Maybe
New Poster

it don,t tell you anywhere that this is for residental customers they should help all customers 

maratsade

There should be something that explains that this community is geared towards residential customers, you're right about that.  

There is a dedicated 800 number for business customers; the reps here don't have access to most of the business side, unfortunately.

@Maybe wrote:

it don,t tell you anywhere that this is for residental customers they should help all customers 

maratsade

I can't even imagine how frustrating this is for you.  Did you try the 800.347.3272 number?  Was it at that number that you didn't get the help you needed? I don't know if the reps here (@Liz , @Remy , @Damian) can do anything, but I imagine they will try to do what they can; they just can't promise anything because of their lack of access to the business side. 

Don't give up. Hopefully the reps will be able to do something. 

@Maybe wrote:

it figures cant gt no solution here either i have spent more tie doing this than i care to think about  so here i go again  thank you 

Damian

@Maybe,

Thank you for posting. Please check your private messages for assistance with this issue. 

-Damian