3. in the resulting pop-up window, click "sign out"

4. the page redirects away from the community

5. enter "community.hughesnet.com" in browser address bar and press enter

6. still signed in :/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: signing out does not sign me out

Hi Jezra,

Thanks for posting, we were aware of this and had been working on resolving this. We got confirmation that this was fixed today. I tested it earlier and this should no longer be the case. Please let me know if this persists for you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

3 REPLIES
Assistant Professor

Yeah... That seems like an annoying bug...  Community sign-in is probably stored in a different cookie and not being removed...  Have you checked your cookies to verify this? I don't know how to easily check that sorta stuff out my self.  I know I have to log into both if I try to use both.  If you want to be sign out of the community till that's fixed, you can click your account icon on the right, beside the personal message icon and click "Sign Out" and that will sign you out of the community.

Thanks,
C0RR

Tutor

It isn't a cookie thing. After some digging, I found that the top right "my account" sign out link will sign out of the HughesNet dashboardythingy.  To sign out from the community forum, the user must first be on a page that displays the user's avatar in the top right. From there, clicking on the avatar will offer a menu that provide the link to sign out of the forum. 

Hi Jezra,

Thanks for posting, we were aware of this and had been working on resolving this. We got confirmation that this was fixed today. I tested it earlier and this should no longer be the case. Please let me know if this persists for you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->