cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$30 Discount for 6 months

Freshman

Re: $30 Discount for 6 months

YOU are the only one responding, get a life!

Senior Instructor

@BGAL84 wrote:

Are you tempting others to jump in? Oh, think you just did...

You know, for someone that came in here with an absolute horror story that turned out "error in your favor", you really know to dilute anyone's desire to help others.

Your credibility is shot. Jog on, mate...

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor II

@BGAL84 wrote:

What about all my personal time that was lost?  Time I can never get back...what can you offer for that?

Being that it's impossible to give you back your time, I would think that an extra $430+ is not bad.  The extra also works out to a little over $30 per month for thirteen months that have occurred beyond the original six month discount period.

If the issue you're experiencing is something that they have not been able to fix to your satisfaction, you always have the option of cancelling the service.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Associate Professor

Got one, thanks. You really ought to take your winnings and move on.

BGAL84 wrote:

Freshman

or?

Senior Instructor

@BGAL84 wrote:

or?

Or continue to embarrass yourself.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Advanced Tutor

Maybe It's time to close this thread before it gets out of hand.

Senior Instructor

Good idea.

I agree, Reggie.

BGAL84, on a file note, I must reiterate that we will not be able to provide anymore credits or discounts to your account for quite some time. Our call center agents have already provided more than necessary.

~Amanda

Freshman

and on a final note, Amanda, I did not ask for any of the credits or what have you, your agents offered them to me.  So therefore, they and your company should honor what you say your going to give, that is all I am saying. For all others that dont agree with me can stick it.